Question Time leaders special: Swinson says this might be last chance to stop Brexit – live news
Leaders of Labour, SNP, Lib Dems and Conservatives appear on BBCCorbyn says he would be neutral in second Brexit referendumQuestion Times leaders’ special running orderMcDonnell rejects claims Labour would leave people worse offFarage asks...
Leaders of Labour, SNP, Lib Dems and Conservatives appear on BBC
- Corbyn says he would be neutral in second Brexit referendum
- Question Times leaders’ special running order
- McDonnell rejects claims Labour would leave people worse off
- Farage asks voters to elect at least some Brexit party candidates
- Plaid Cymru says Wales can be cradle of green revolution
- Sign up for the election briefing
Q: Would your conscience be clear if the UK ended up leaving the EU because the Lib Dems split the remain vote?
Swinson says she wants people to be able to vote for a remain party. Labour would negotiate a Brexit deal, she says.
From the BBC’s Andrew Neil
Jo Swinson tries to end every answer with a rhetorical flourish — to near silence from the audience.Continue reading...